SBFL REDUX

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2019 12:43 pm  #1

Blue Jays Trade Block

Hi everyone, I am looking to acquire a high impact hitter or potentially improve my starting pitching for a playoff push.

Here are some players that I have available (greater potential for next season):

1) Brandon Woodruff, RP/SP, Brewers: Woodruff was headed towards a top-15 SP season before his oblique injury. Still young with a high strikeout rate and great K/BB ratio. Poised to be a really good #2 SP in this league with a powerful offense behind him.

2) Mitch Haniger, OF, Mariners: Haniger was headed towards another top-30 hitter (overall!) season before his unfortunate injury. High power numbers with great supporting stats across multiple categories.

3) Jesus Luzardo, SP, Athletics: Luzardo is a top-10 pitching prospect that is as close to the majors as any other pitching prospect (in fact, if it weren't for some injury setbacks, he'd be there already). Top left-handed pitching prospect that profiles as a future ace.

4) Brandan Rodgers, SS/2B, Rockies: a consensus top-10 MLB prospect had his rookie season cut short due to injury as he was just starting to acclimate himself to big league pitching. His hitting profiles to be above average at SS or 2B especially at the friendly confines of Coors Field.

5) Gavin Lux, SS, Dodgers: the Dodgers #1 prospect has been rocketing up prospect rankings all season and continues to be on the cusp of a call-up as he destroys AAA pitching. He projects to have as much power/contact as anyone in the middle-infield while contributing positively to average and on the base paths.

6) All remaining draft picks.

Send me an email message, shoot me an offer or PM me on the message board if you are interested! Thanks!

Last edited by Bozzy (7/29/2019 1:40 pm)

4/26/2019 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Blue Jays Trade Block

Updated 4/26 (looking to move an OF and maybe an SP to help upgrade somewhere else).

Last edited by Bozzy (4/26/2019 1:09 pm)

7/29/2019 1:41 pm  #3

Re: Blue Jays Trade Block

Updated 07/29

Board footera