SBFL REDUX

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2023 7:20 am  #1

Blue Jays Trade Block/Early Season Sell-Off

Hi all, well, I think it's time I start looking towards next season: pitching injuries have just did me in so far this year. Even getting healthier as the season progresses I doubt I can dig out of this hole.

This is RESET, not a REBUILD.

So, everyone, on my roster is available!

Be cautioned though, that if you are going to come after TurnerSoto or Burnes that I'm expecting similar superstar level players with similar dynasty like potential. These will be star-for-star deals, not for borderline all-stars, picks and prospects. Gleyber Torres and Outman may also be some tough gets, but can definitely discuss.

Beyond that, anyone is available, and I've got most paths covered to help improve your roster.

Are you looking for pitching upgrades as the season progresses or for next season? Enter: deGromRodon or Rogers.

Need some starting pitching help right now? How about Sandoval or Lugo (RP eligible).

Trying to improve your relief pitching? Cue Alexis Diaz and Jhoan Duran.

After a catcher? I've got three: GrandalJansen or W. Contreras.

Additional hitting options with decent floors and some upside? Hello, Teoscar or Kim

Need prospects or injured players to help with a rebuild? Well, I've got PainterColasJose MirandaMatt MervisWhitleyEdwin Diaz or Mahle.

Looking for some slightly above replacement options on the cheap? There would be MatzPierce JohnsonMancini, etc.

Options for ALL! 

I'm open discussing various options. In some cases, I can use some improvements to my potential keepers, in others, a pick or prospect will suffice. 

Send an offer or email via ESPN, or shoot me a message on the boards if you are interested in anything.

Cheers all!

Last edited by Bozzy (5/11/2023 1:13 pm)

Board footera