SBFL REDUX

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2022 12:57 pm  #1

2023 Rule Proposal #3

Prospect Draft
-A prospect will be defined as a player in an MLB organization that is currently not on the 40-man roster (check the MLB team's official website) and has zero ML service time.
-These players can be picked up at anytime outside of the draft but then must be on the active SFBL roster and will not be eligible for protection.
-There will be two protected players per SFBL team
-The draft will take place after Opening Day as 40-man rosters will be set by then and will be two rounds
-The draft order will be random
-As a one time exception, teams that currently have players that meet the definition of a prospect may use a protected spot for them. They will still need to use a keeper selection as this would have been their intention before the rule change. This will not be allowed in future seasons.
-Prospects must be added to a SFBL team's active roster within one week of their ML debut or else they will eligible to be picked up by any other team. (YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ADDING THE PLAYER YOURSELF)
-Once a prospect makes their debut, they will need to remain on the SFBL active roster, they will no longer be eligible for protection.
-A list of protect players will be on this message board as well as the ESPN league home page

I know this might sound complicated but it's really not. Just want to make sure I covered any loop holes. LOL
If you have any questions please ask.

Prospect Draft

1/21/2023 5:17 pm  #2

Re: 2023 Rule Proposal #3

I'll give this until 1/31.

2/01/2023 2:38 pm  #3

Re: 2023 Rule Proposal #3

This did not receive enough vote to pass.

Board footera