SBFL REDUX

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2022 11:35 am  #11

Re: Proposed Rule Changes

1. My vote would be to just add a util spot. No reason to just make it DH

2. Yes

Nationals 

10/19/2022 5:49 am  #12

I say no on DH, understand many qualify but that is part of the lineup strategy (they only hit, so value is somewhat lower as a result).

I love the idea of a prospect draft. Only players drafted in the prospect draft will be protected, if I am reading this right. I assume they would have to be in ESPN player pool to be eligible? We can’t draft HS ball players correct? I’m in a dynasty/auction league and we can draft anyone regardless if they are in the player pool. Sorry if I missed it, but would there be a limit to the protected player pool on your roster?

10/19/2022 12:20 pm  #13

paulboskey wrote:

I say no on DH, understand many qualify but that is part of the lineup strategy (they only hit, so value is somewhat lower as a result).

I love the idea of a prospect draft. Only players drafted in the prospect draft will be protected, if I am reading this right. I assume they would have to be in ESPN player pool to be eligible? We can’t draft HS ball players correct? I’m in a dynasty/auction league and we can draft anyone regardless if they are in the player pool. Sorry if I missed it, but would there be a limit to the protected player pool on your roster?

Eligible players are players in an MLB organization, not on the 40-man roster and have zero ML service time. So HS or college players would not be eligible.

We can do two rounds so the limit of protected players would be two.

10/19/2022 1:07 pm  #14

I’m good with that, like it!

Athletics wrote:

paulboskey wrote:

Eligible players are players in an MLB organization, not on the 40-man roster and have zero ML service time. So HS or college players would not be eligible.

We can do two rounds so the limit of protected players would be two.

10/19/2022 5:20 pm  #15

I’d be ok if we added a second utility spot rather then a DH spot and I think we could all benefit from that and as for the prospect pool I’m okay either way I’ll just have to start doing more homework on up and coming prospects lol

10/19/2022 9:27 pm  #16

ESPN just told me that trading will not be allowed until the 2023 season reopens. I told him that's not good since keeper leagues like to stay active in the offseason. If you guys want to make trades, announce them and I'll see if I can make the moves manually.

10/19/2022 9:46 pm  #17

Just throwing out there as a question or vote.  If we add one more spot either exta utl or dh are we doing a extra rd in draft or do we keep 11 keepers with extra spot? Just throwing it out now lol.

10/20/2022 8:06 am  #18

Jwickham wrote:

Just throwing out there as a question or vote.  If we add one more spot either exta utl or dh are we doing a extra rd in draft or do we keep 11 keepers with extra spot? Just throwing it out now lol.

Extra round.

10/25/2022 4:00 pm  #19

I say another utility spot

I vote no on prospect draft

10/25/2022 4:21 pm  #20

Atlanta Braves wrote:

I say another utility spot

I vote no on prospect draft

Did you vote in the polls?

Board footera