SBFL REDUX

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2023 10:13 am  #1

Expos cardinals trade

Full deal as follows:
To expos: lawlar, Riley, casas, soler, cardinals round 2 and 6 picks
To cards: jung, pena, Stanton, ward, nimmo, Jansen, expos round 4 and 12

5/07/2023 10:17 am  #2

Re: Expos cardinals trade

Confirmed.

5/07/2023 10:26 am  #3

Damn Expos I hope Todd’s sending you some money on the side with this trade! How do you claim to be building for the future but trade away one of the best young 3B and SS in the league? Riley is definitely a good pickup but, then all the other OF Nimmo, Ward.  My opinion but this trades BS!

5/07/2023 10:35 am  #4

Lawlar most likely number 1 prospect when rankings get updated. Casas struggling but has a ton of potential. I also sent the second round pick.

If others feel the same way, I’ll rework the deal.

5/07/2023 10:58 am  #5

Fair thoughts Atlanta! If others feel the same I’m happy to re-work. Admittedly only 2-3 teams sending me anything and my two goals are to upgrade me best 10 and build early picks. I’ve loaded up on upper mi it’s guys I think will be good for 2024 and love Riley and the lineup spot. A few asking on judge but no serious offers there, I’m getting distant specs and replacements there. Trading been slow! For judge and sandy I’m looking mlb quality in return. For others, early picks are helpful. I o vote folks to PM me on here since the ESPN chat does not work on cel well, which is usually where I am.

Atlanta Braves wrote:

Damn Expos I hope Todd’s sending you some money on the side with this trade! How do you claim to be building for the future but trade away one of the best young 3B and SS in the league? Riley is definitely a good pickup but, then all the other OF Nimmo, Ward.  My opinion but this trades BS!

5/07/2023 10:59 am  #6

Fair thoughts Atlanta! If others feel the same I’m happy to re-work. Admittedly only 2-3 teams sending me anything and my two goals are to upgrade my best 10 and build early picks. I’ve loaded up on upper minors guys I think will be good for 2024 and love Riley and the lineup spot. A few asking on judge but no serious offers there, I’m getting distant specs and replacements there. Trading been slow! For judge and sandy I’m looking mlb quality in return. For others, early picks are helpful. I o vote folks to PM me on here since the ESPN chat does not work on cel well, which is usually where I am.

5/07/2023 11:41 am  #7

This trade is under review by the trade committee which is myself, Scott (Braves), Dan (Blue Jays) and Andrew (Reds).  Todd (Cardinals) is a part of the committee but because he is involved with the trade, he will not be a part of the review.

5/07/2023 1:12 pm  #8

I admit it’s early on Jung and Peña but, they’re looking to be the MI to def build around ! Riley is definitely a piece as well but, I’d def look to rework that deal to get better quality. I know dynasty and keeper leagues are all about Prospects and hot rookies but, iM hesitant to deal for prospects especially when dealing quality keepers in return.

5/07/2023 5:18 pm  #9

ok me and expos discussed... does the deal seem more reasonable without me receiving the picks?

5/07/2023 5:47 pm  #10

this new offer has him also receiving vaughn grissom and me not receiving the 4th and 12th rounders. I will be sending my 2nd and 6th round pick as well.

Board footera