SBFL REDUX

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2022 8:34 pm  #71

Re: 21/22 Offseason thread

Oh sure, now my pitchers show up.

10/04/2022 9:41 pm  #72

Guess you regret re seeding now lol

10/05/2022 4:30 am  #73

They gave Nathan Eovaldi a complete game shutout for 5 innings of work, TERRIBLE! They may as well gave Verlander a no-hitter too! Great year guys! Congrats to the A's for his 3rd place victory and for running the league, well done!

10/05/2022 8:41 am  #74

DarrenW84 wrote:

Yes, I regret following the rules of the league.

10/05/2022 11:35 am  #75

Seriously though, I received a couple of messages about reseeding like I did it out of nowhere. It's been in the rules, it just hasn't had to be adjust the last few years. Do you guys want to reseed like the NFL or do you want it fixed like the NBA and NHL? That way in the future potenially the #1 seed can play the #3 seed in the second round while #5 and 7 play each other.

10/05/2022 11:38 am  #76

I say keep it. It isn’t an issue most years because the 5 highest scoring teams aren’t usually in the same division lol

Athletics wrote:

Seriously though, I received a couple of messages about reseeding like I did it out of nowhere. It's been in the rules, it just hasn't had to be adjust the last few years. Do you guys want to reseed like the NFL or do you want it fixed like the NBA and NHL? That way in the future potenially the #1 seed can play the #3 seed in the second round while #5 and 7 play each other.

10/05/2022 11:39 am  #77

Congrats Mariners, just couldn’t keep up this week.

10/05/2022 3:36 pm  #78

Either way works, mlb used to reseed now starting this year there not. But I'm good with what everyone goes with. Plus i agree with cubs lol about our division lol.

paulboskey wrote:

I say keep it. It
isn’t an issue most years because the 5 highest scoring teams aren’t usually in the same division lol

Athletics wrote:

10/05/2022 3:39 pm  #79

Thanks Cubs, not fully over yet lol. A few hours till I'll feel happy lol. Great round.
Hell of a season everyone. Looking forward to defending next year and trying for 4th in row lol.

Mariners

paulboskey wrote:

Congrats Mariners, just couldn’t keep up this week.

10/05/2022 4:36 pm  #80

Athletics wrote:

DarrenW84 wrote:

Yes, I regret following the rules of the league.

I was just joking around that if it didnt happen this year you would have been good

Board footera